Anyone in or near Carson...

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
Hey! I'm performing for this showcase called connexions that raises awareness for drug and alchohol prevention. For all thos who know her, Kristen Delacruz is also performing, with Angie Girl. This is an offer you can't pass up.Admission is Free so come on by.
ConnexionsAd.jpg

Date:5/09/08
Time-5:00p.m.

There's is also an plus to going. Get a raffle ticket and get a chance to win a free ipod shuffle.

Last edited:
it was funny how elephant chaos just performed out of nowhere after Aj, haha
it was a pretty dope show though:rock:
oh and Misguided Musician, i met you back at bsu talent show last month haha idk if you remember me but you came outta nowhere with your guitar and i had my uke on the lunch tables.

Last edited:
oh and Misguided Musician, i met you back at bsu talent show last month haha idk if you remember me but you came outta nowhere with your guitar and i had my uke on the lunch tables.
haha oh yeah! Hey, didn't know you were here on the forums that's awesome. Yeah I got another gig on fri. So when's ur next gig?

haha yea ive been here since iamhawaii started up but yea idk, w/e carson throws up another show im down to perform. haha inaj asked me if i wanted to audition for connextions but i never did. oh yea i was gonna do that dance off intermission thing but it never happened. -_-

yeah I was hoping to see the dance off during intermission but they told me they cut it because they were running short on time since everyone in the first half went over their time limits. You go to Torrance High right?

Top Bottom