Thanks UU Staff

reyn

Reaction score
Opened up my package and found this pleasant hand written note, personal touch service, im very impressed! Thanks to everyone at UU store.

:)

Attachments

• ukuleleunderground.jpg
    ukuleleunderground.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 95
I was just about to compose my own thread saying the same thing.

Thank you, UU staff! Now I have two UU stickers on my car, one on the front, and one on the back. How sweet is that?

the note is my favorite part about buying from the store i think!

I dont think i can emphasize enough how much of a pleasant surprise it was, I will definitely buy from them again now, im all about the personal touch and UU staff, you have touched me haha.

I love the notes...my last one even had a hand-drawn bowl of baby carrots (with a note that they look like cheetos, which was a reference to a months-old thread in which somebody thought my old avatar was actually cheetos - amazing - these guys remember us from our posts, too!). UU's staff is amazing...UU's members are amazing...this place is amazing.

Opened up my package and found this pleasant hand written note, personal touch service, im very impressed! Thanks to everyone at UU store.

:)

That looks like anaka's writing, got a little note from him when I got my T- Shirts, it made it feel very personal. Thats why I like this group so much

I remember my 1 of those, awesome!

Yup. It'd be so easy for the guys to just stuff your shirt in the package, or put in a printed note. The hand scrawled missive is a nice touch.

Oh, and so was the sticker which adorns my uke case. :)

It seems like they just kick one in with every order. I put mine on my car rack faring.

I have four of them now - one on the back window of my car, one above my desk at work, and two on two separate uke cases. Add to that the UU button I wear on my ID lanyard at work and the UU t-shirts I wear after work and on weekends and I get my share of UU repping in - I've referred a lot of people to UU based on the shirts and button!

i believe most of the written notes are from the store manager Aaron aka "anaka". (you know he's the manager because he wears the short sleeved button up shirt with the clip-on necktie while the rest of the store employees wear polyblend smocks).

in addition to the written note, Aaron also includes genuine Hawaiian air in each package. so if you see him around, give him a high five and a big hug for being so awesome. :)

i believe most of the written notes are from the store manager Aaron aka "anaka". (you know he's the manager because he wears the short sleeved button up shirt with the clip-on necktie while the rest of the store employees wear polyblend smocks).

in addition to the written note, Aaron also includes genuine Hawaiian air in each package. so if you see him around, give him a high five and a big hug for being so awesome. :)

I second that! Aaron is Awesome!, Awesome and Awesome!

I think I need to buy some more stuff. I want a note. (and a bumper sticker -- hint-hint to UU staff).

Two packs of D'Addarios strings in today's mail. I was looking forward to my note and was disappointed when I only saw my paypal receipt. Then I saw the message on the back!

Thanks Aaron!

100_4366.jpg

Ooooh, now I'm excited! Well, as excited as getting strings from the mail can be.

Top Bottom