group of instraments for sale

keithy351

Reaction score
g'day guys, well after alot of trying and testing and not knowing what i want and what i want to play, and learn, ive decided the ukulele is my no.1 instrament, and only one i enjoy, so im selling off these to buy 1 nice ukulele

1. Greg Bennett concert ukulele, this has a great bright sound. is currently not strung with any strings as i was half way through get rid of the original strings on it and going to replace them with some new ones but cam accross my 8 string so didnt bother, has only been played a hand full of times, no scratched, dints, still like brand new. $40

2. This is a georgous ukulele, its my 8 string mahogony tenor strung with aquilla strings, turned GgCcEA a great loud, sweet sound, great for jamming outdoors or just having a louder sounding uke without the use of a pickup, comes with a hard shell case and around 5 pick. No scratched, dings, only played indoors in my room, never dropped and very well looked after, (wiped down after every play with a ukulele cleaning cloth) had it for a couple of months, and excellent ukulele. $300

3. AREA 5 string banjo, as soon as i bought it i re strung it with very high quality banjo strings, (set me back $45) comes with the delux banjo case, has been played for about a week, then sat in its case, comes with a banjo book, which cost me $60, 2 fingure picks and 1 thumb pick, plus a tuner. fantastic banjo, great instrament. still like brand new no stratches, or dings, fantastic. $270

4. Resonator slide guitar, when i first bought it i restrung it with real high quality strings which set me back $55, this has a pick up built in, never played, brand new, bought it but regreted it, never played, just sat on the stand, comes with 2 books 1's a blues book the other is a progressive slide guitar one, $170

please note, non of the stands are for sale.

reason for sale, only play ukulele so im just wanting 1 instrament only, and 1 nice one, and will be investing in either one of the K's or a pono mango tenor, these instraments are located in australia but will post world wide, over seas buyers will only accept paypal as its safest for both you and i...

pm me

sorry heres the pictures to go with

Attachments

• DSCF0034.JPG
    DSCF0034.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF0035.JPG
    DSCF0035.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0036.JPG
    DSCF0036.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 15