Mario Kart Wii

Oh for sure, I'm down for this.

i got it when it dropped here in japanland.... its pretty fun so far. havent noticed ANY lag during online play... unlike the smash bros. slowmotion-fest.

the karts/bikes are pretty unbalanced as far as online play, and most of the top players ditched the wheel of course.

if its anything like the ds version, then i will show some ownage..okay maybe not.

i got it when it dropped here in japanland.... its pretty fun so far. havent noticed ANY lag during online play... unlike the smash bros. slowmotion-fest.

the karts/bikes are pretty unbalanced as far as online play, and most of the top players ditched the wheel of course.

That is SOOOOO good to know. The lag was what I was afraid of. How is the online system? Or is it random like Brawl with pre-sets?

Woo, I have it. Well, I suppose it's out here first to get payback for Brawl not getting a date yet (Even though I have it :p). I had to go to 4 different shops, and even at the last one I got the second last copy.

I haven't gotten online yet, my internets have been acting up. But I'll totally kick your butts when you guys get it.

I quite like the Wii Wheel, and I'm almost as good as when I'm using my GC controller. I'll have to get used to all of them for in-person tourneys.

Woo, I have it. Well, I suppose it's out here first to get payback for Brawl not getting a date yet (Even though I have it :p). I had to go to 4 different shops, and even at the last one I got the second last copy.

I haven't gotten online yet, my internets have been acting up. But I'll totally kick your butts when you guys get it.

I quite like the Wii Wheel, and I'm almost as good as when I'm using my GC controller. I'll have to get used to all of them for in-person tourneys.

yeah Europe got it first this time. We get it on the 27th.

Just 4 more days to go! I'm glad they enabled the Mii karting. We should have a UU kart race (up to 17 players).

Ok Who has it? I have a gamestop gift card that needs to get spent. I need to finish up a lot of stuff this week though, so if I can get it all done by the weekend, I plan to reward myself with some online mario kart action.

I played it for 12 hrs straight on Sunday. Mario kart + Wii controls = money.

Watch out for the Japanese folks when playin online. For some reason they're really good lol

Can someone film some mario kart wii action and put it up? I can't enjoy it myself so I'd like to have some fun vicariously through you guys :p

I bought it tonight. My arms are tired from driving.

Wow. I really don't like this game. Good thing I didn't buy it. (/pirate arrrrrg)

I played one course and it just wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I dunno, maybe I just need to play with peeps for it to be fun.

...haven't been too big of a fan since the original SNES Mario Kart. Although if there is ONE thing I like about this version? Koopa Troopa is back in it. He's awesome.

...haven't been too big of a fan since the original SNES Mario Kart. Although if there is ONE thing I like about this version? Koopa Troopa is back in it. He's awesome.

AH koopa troopa was my all time favorite guy on mario kart!

I like the ol' skool version better in some ways... my arms don't hurt as much, and I can actually jump and drift... I couldn't figure out the drift on this steering wheel version. The stages look cooler now tho'. I'll work at it, then yes, we must have a tournament! And use mogulus for others to view! HAHAHA

Unless there's a way to watch others play already? I dunno... I've had my Wii for almost 2 yrs and I still haven't maxed it out...

I still don't have any of the guitar hero's... I'm LAME-O. hahah

Top Bottom