Mainland's New Shipment

RevWill

Reaction score
Today is September 9, the day Mike is supposed to be restocking Mainland's supply and adding new models to the lineup. Of course, that is all dependent upon the factory actually getting the shipment out on time and other variables outside Mike's control.

Who else is excited to see some sweet Mango pics, baritones, and the slotted headstock concert?

wouldn't mind seeing them... whether I'll be buy another Mainland soon remains to be seen. I have to grab my kamaka and kiwaya... eventually.

I have a Mainland Mango concert on order already! That's how excited I am! I am getting the gloss finish with MOP/ silver geared tuners. I normally wouldn't buy a Mango uke sight-unseen, but I am impressed with Mainland's reputation, and I trust Mike will send me a good one. And, I think the combination of the Mainland construction and Mango wood would be great! Now the waiting...

–Lori

CHINA!!!!
fist.gif

Is it too early to go ahead and pre-order the slotted headstock? Then I can at least have a pretense of not checking your website every day :)

I'm sorry to say they are still late.
Very close, but not here yet!
I'm hoping to be sending them out next week, Tiki Gods willing! :shaka:

We're all sorry to hear that. Those who have pre-ordered are certainly priority #1 but I'm looking forward to some lovely pictures.

And hopefully one day, the Tiki gods will smile upon us with great favor and offer forth some beautiful rope-bound Mainland Sopraninos.

Sorry to hear the big Mainland day is delayed again. :( The mangos are really popular already...even without any pictures! There's a Mainland in my future and I'm looking forward to these.

I'm also excited for the premade necks/fretboards so I can put some of my own terrifying ukulele creations together.

Any update on the mangos? I'm dying to see how they look! (and possibly buy a pineapple lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom