Wts: Tangi Custom Maple Concert UKE (Oahu)

Jerrizo

Reaction score
Selling a custom asian maple uke by tangi with custom designs! Beautiful is all I can say...and it sounds amazing!

Selling because I am in desperate need of money and been trying to sell anything I can around my house.

Hardly every played, everything is pretty much brand new.
Selling for $300! Its a steal!

PM if you are interested, price is slightly negotiable.

Selling locally on Oahu only, thanks!

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

That is stunning! Wish I lived in Hawaii! Good luck with the sale!

Thx, when I have time I'll try put up a video of it while were jamming or something, but it sounds cherry. :shaka:

I just received a Tangi Concert custom Asian maple Uke. It is everything and more that Jerrizo says. Beautiful, sweet and resonant!
Good luck if not gone already.

^Thanks
If I wasnt in a bad money situation, I promise I would never sell this uke. I have a kala and this baby, and for now I can just play with the kala until I have money on my hands again.
Will try to record some sounds when I have time, keep forgetting due to schoolwork and work.
But if anyone is interested, please let me know!

how do u guys record your sounds?
i just try using my digital camera and the sound of it came out horrible!
i also tried it on my kala uke and sound was just as bad so i didnt wanna post the sounds up because it will make it look bad!

so wats the best way to record sounds of the uke, please lmk. thanks

Record Sounds

Pick up an inexpensive computer microphone from the local electroincs store and use windows sound recorder. It's under the accessories folder. It works.

cant seem to record it good, doesnt do the uke any justice!

if anyone is interested locally on oahu, will do price drop to $270!!!
in need of money, selling anything i can around the house, even this baby uke! :(

I know you said locally but would you ship if you had to for that price to Seattle? Sorry you are in a crummy $$$$ spot. Let me know, I may be able to help you out. Thanks.

Im sorry I would love to but I cant trust selling over online payment. Sry! :(

I will gladly accept purchasing online answer but if it is just a matter of payment, we can use paypal which is secure and it puts the money into your bank account. If it is the shipping, then I have no answer for that one. Anyway, if you are not comfortable I understand but if it is just the payment, lets use paypal and that way we are both safe. Thanks a ton.

I will consider it! Let me check on the shipping cost and I'll get back to you.

Still here! Price drop to $250! LOWEST
Sry I wont be able to ship it elsewhere.

Where are you located? kuaui by chance?

Top Bottom