LOL...a question for uke players...it ain't pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner

Reaction score
In my search for all things ukulele I ran across this unanswered question.

Who wants a crack at it? :rolleyes:

The Burning Question

Gay in the 1920's sense? Then we all would be. Ukuleles make us happy. The term gay has changed quite a bit over the years. Or it just could be a question posed by some dumb person who thinks ukuleles are toys.

I'm gay for ukes. I had a three way with a Tenor, concert and a soprano. Let me say the rumors about Tenors are true. They do have big necks.

That would actually be a four way-which is way kinkier.

I'm not gay, I just....... have a wide stance.

Gay in the 1920's sense? Then we all would be. Ukuleles make us happy. The term gay has changed quite a bit over the years.
You just reminded me how when I was a kid my grandmother (who grew up in the 20's) was always saying something was "gay," referring to anything from a fun movie, a colorful shirt, or a nice dinner. :)

I can think of more than a hundred ukulele players over here in Hawaii and if you were brave enough to try and tell that joke ..If you seen them you would know what i mean.....well can i say... you would have broke face....lol

I can think of more than a hundred ukulele players over here in Hawaii and if you were brave enough to try and tell that joke ..If you seen them you would know what i mean.....well can i say... you would have broke face....lol

Add 1 from NYC. ;)

Really...it seems like nobody stateside knows what it's like to experience the wrath of a pissed-off Polynesian. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom