New shipment of Kalas Arrives..Boulder Creek Riptide Video

MGM

Reaction score
Got my hands on Kala Acacia tenors, U basses ,U tars and all sorts of surprises today. My the way I have a video review of a Boulder Creek Uploading says 28 more mintues on you tube.....They have so many models. But i hose a Rosewood spruce with electronics model video reviews and performs acoustically as well as thru amp up soon....

im likin the uke mike! great vid, sound samples, and overall review, im especially likin that pakalolo soundhole in the background!! alrrrriiite!

wheres your shop at anyway? i like check em out if can. if can, can, if no can, i understan:shaka:

The riptide sounds pretty nice. Probably even better for the player, since the soundhole is up there on the side.

According to the eBay listing, that's a maple leaf, not pakalolo. :rotfl:

Hey...that uke sounds pretty good.

I'm loving what I saw hanging on your walls there Mike! :D

The leaves on the fretboard are maple but the soundhole Well i was just trying to be proper i kinda know...you know how innocent i am... what it looks like...lol right

Yes I forgot to move the camera to your ear position as it does sound much louder to the player

The leaves on the fretboard are maple but the soundhole Well i was just trying to be proper i kinda know...you know how innocent i am... what it looks like...lol right

Yes I forgot to move the camera to your ear position as it does sound much louder to the player

Just for the record...I was referring to a few ukes I saw...that arent listed in your Ebay store. ;)

I wish I had a "maple" tree with leaves like that in my yard...:eek:...:D

I just received one of the Kala Acacia Tenors in the mail yesterday, and I can't stop playing it :D Thanks again, Mike :shaka:

Top Bottom