disney high school musical uke by washburn!!

pamelamama

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! A parent at my school found this at Tuesday Morning for $20 and BOUGHT IT for my CLASS!! YAY! What a nice surprise present. She also bought one for her kids.

3905226735_9180640f7b_o.jpg

Going for upwards of $50 elsewhere on the internet. WHEE!

It's concert-sized and very much like my concert sized Oscar Schmidt by Washburn. Except for the painted stars and "High School Musical" decorations. :)

Since this post seems too boring to get any replies, I am adding a link to me playing it and talking about it on youtube to hopefully be more entertaining. ;)

Last edited:
That's a guitar.

Edit: She's right, they do make a ukulele. Google for pics.

oopsie, I put up the wrong photo. Mine is def. a uke! doh --

Ok, got an appropriate photo up there now. Could only find a tiny one. I think I will put a sticker over the HSM logo. :)

Last edited:
Still enjoying it?

Well, I wasn't lucky enough to find one so inexpensive at Tuesday Morning, but I have found it on Amazon (finally). There wasn't one to be found for quite awhile and now it's finally shown up on Ebay and Amazon for around $45-50. I am ordering one and will probably put a sticker over the HSM as well. Or maybe yet, I might have my husband sand the headstock and paint it. I do really like the stars design and the blue color. How has it held up? I have a very nice Kala KA-T which I'm very pleased with, but I would really like a concert sized inexpensive uke as well. :) Thanks for the Youtube video, it was very helpful! :eek:

It is a toy! Wouldn't spend the money on it. Money better used elsewhere. Xo

Top Bottom