For Auction (ebay): Kala Concert Koa Cedar Top in Excellent Condition

Matt Clara

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Kala Koa Concert Cedar Top Ukulele

I listed it for sale here for $180, but I got no nibbles, so I listed it on ebay with a starting price of $170. There are only a few people watching it, so I don't expect it to go for much more than that.

As a gesture of friendship to the community, I will reimburse shipping costs to anyone from UU who buys this uke. I'm not a particularly frugal guy, but it kinda pains me to say that! (So take that for whatever it's worth.)

As a gesture of friendship to the community, I will reimburse shipping costs to anyone from UU who buys this uke. I'm not a particularly frugal guy, but it kinda pains me to say that! (So take that for whatever it's worth.)

Yeah, unless you live in France, etc. USPS indicates shipping of $40. I'll reimburse up to the $15 that PayPal's going to tack onto the cost of the uke (for shipping).

Last edited:
Auction is closed. Was anyone here the lucky winner?

Hey, I was doing a search for ukulele images and found this, among other odd uke pics. This one's pretty tame, but not for kids. I'm too self conscious to start a new thread to share the image, so I'll just bury it in here instead...!

Last edited:
Top Bottom