For strummers who'd like to play the tune

ukulelemike

Reaction score
Hi,

I've written a basic book on how to make ukulele chord solos.

I've aimed the book at strummers who might like to start playing the tune as they strum.

There is a youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/reyalpEleluku) that provides information about the book, as well as videos of the old tunes in the book. The tunes in the book may not be wildly popular, but they serve as examples of how the chords of a tune contain (most of) the notes needed to play that tune. The aim is to help people create their own solos of the songs they like -- all you need is the melody line, the chords (and my book, perhaps).

I've set the price of the book at $16, postage and handling extra (depending on where you are in the world).

I can send books to the USA, UK, and Canada for a total of $25 (AU) postage and handling included.

If you still are interested, please send your email address to me at

ukulelemike[at]gmail.com

and I can send you a paypal request.

My other youtube channel with lots of examples of chord solos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lstrachey

Thanks.
Michael Madden

Last edited:
Mike:
What's the cost to mail this to Canada, please?
Thanks.

did I miss it?

How/ where do we buy the book?
Thanks, Mike

Dennis

Mike, have you thought of maybe offering it as an e-book? With no printing or shipping charges you could probably sell it at half the cost. All it takes is a simple (free) plug-in to print from any program to a PDF file. You wouldn't need to set up an e-commerce site, just have people pay via paypal, then email them the file. Not quite instant gratification, but a lot faster than waiting on international postal delivery. :)

looks like a great book i might have to get me a copy once i see how other people like it after the first printing gets around

sorry for late reply

hi folks,

I forgot my password :eek:.

I can send books to the USA, UK, and Canada for a total of $25 (AU) postage and handling included.

If you still are interested, please send your email address to me at

ukulelemike[at]gmail.com

and I can send you a paypal request. (Sorry, that's the only means I have for completing international transactions).

If I write another book, I might consider pdf, but these books are printed now.

Thanks for your interest!

Top Bottom