Mainland Soprano Honeybee Factory Seconds

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Howdy all,
We just recieved a bunch of nice ukes that ain't quite right. Our logo is an odd greenish color and they have small scratches and/or minor glue marks. Most have scratches on the side of the headstock where they were laid on something sharp.They are also a little darker in color than I wanted.

Otherwise they are nice ukes, solid mahoagny sopranos with a passive under-saddle pick-up. The electronics are loud and clear.

Originally $260, now only $200 while they last.

Any quick pictures?

I'lll def. pick one up....

wow thats a steal... wish I wasnt broke (a new uke looks like a factory second after a week in my house anyway, I have 3 sons under 4 and I dont discourage them touching and playing the ukes)

............. dude.... I just bought an ukulele from you..... want to send me one for marketing purposes? :rotfl:

... no, really. :D Would love one, but just no dough to go around yo.

Last edited:
Are these matte finish?

Howdy all,
We just recieved a bunch of nice ukes that ain't quite right. Our logo is an odd greenish color and they have small scratches and/or minor glue marks. Most have scratches on the side of the headstock where they were laid on something sharp.They are also a little darker in color than I wanted.

Otherwise they are nice ukes, solid mahoagny sopranos with a passive under-saddle pick-up. The electronics are loud and clear.

Originally $260, now only $200 while they last.

Tell 'em to screw up the concerts next time--those prices could get over my aversion to rope binding!

BTW, thanks for pointing out your seconds to us, I wish more would do that. I picked up an Ohana concert mahogany from Elderly for $125 because of a small cosmetic blemish, and all I could think afterwards, was, what a great find.

Ah Mike, you make my UAS start itching again. I really like those amber-coloured instruments. And I've even made peace with sopranos. Just a matter of the wallet to deal with.​

Damn...suck to be poor.:mad:

I feel ya, braddah. Even though it's becoming glaringly obvious that I'm a tenor person I would totally love to have one of those.

Looks like I'll be knocking off work early tomorrow! :nana::music:

SALT LAKE CITY, UT, US 09/17/2009 1:18 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Top Bottom