Yooyoo is coming

smithpaul60

Reaction score
UU sent me another email saying the Yooyoo (the ohana) is on it's way.:D:D Yipee. I know, I'm a cliche, but, what can you do?

On a side note, I'm a business major and currently study many different models of business. My teachers are huge proponents of the "personal businesses". If you need an example buy something from the UU store and pay attention to how things are handled. From the posts I've read they send a hand written note and seem to connect with the customer (create emotional connections). Also when Anaka contacted me about the Ohana he had done a simple search for my post and included some personal touches. The best part is that all of these examples come naturally and without effort.

What I'm trying to say is two things: (1) I LOVE THIS PLACE and when I own my own restaurant I will model my customer interactions on businesses like UU and (2) If UU needs anyone with a Business degree and the same values just let me know.

Hey, stop the gloating already OK? It's bad enough as it is, with you stealing that cute little uke from the rest of us participants. No need to rub it in. I can't sleep at night since the results were announced.

I'm just saying :D

(I get the feeling Rayan is pretty much on top of things with his toilet paper business philosophy or whatever it is, I wonder what a UU-style restaurant would look like though, free eating lessons?)

Top Bottom