Cool! I've graduated!

In the immortal words of Popeye, "Congrajumacayshkuns."

Last edited:
and how you become a member????

LOL, it's just something the site does to keep track of how many posts you have. You're a member already! Look under your name.

I think 30 posts = member.

And thanks to the advice from our Junior member, I was able to make my loop-de-loop to restring my new pono to high G in seconds.

I've seen him on lots of uke forums.... wonder which is his favorite? ;)

LOL, it's just something the site does to keep track of how many posts you have. You're a member already! Look under your name.

I think 30 posts = member.

LOL....Seeso I feel reallly dumb hahahaha....I'm a member too hahahahaha...and I didn't realize 'til you told me!!!!

Thanks for telling me!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens at 1000 posts? Anyone there yet?

hmmm..... 1000 posts.... thats a lot. i think nukedoc and fred are somewhere around there lol. but they're moderators so they have their own "status"

What happens at 1000 posts? Anyone there yet?

I'm thinking the title would be something rather epic. But remember what happened in South Park when Stan and Kyle reach 1,000,000 points in Guitar Hero? Nah, they wouldn't do that to us would they?

Then again, 1000 posts isn't that much. I have over 5000 on Playstation Underground Forums, and on that forum, you don't even have avatar privileges until somewhere around 2300 posts.

Yeah I am a member but what is the count you need to become a senior? is it 100?

Yay! *claps* now you gotta go through UU college and become a SENIOR member lol

Dude, judging by the demographics around here, at just shy of 50 I'm already one of your more "senior" members. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah... and thanks everybody! I didn't expect to come back and find two pages of response.

You've got way more skills than me, and I'm nearly a Senior Member. Catch up, bro!

--This post brought to you by Tad's desire to be a Senior Member. It has almost nothing to do with the original post.

...and after posting that, I realized it was post 99.

Let's see if it's 100.

Top Bottom