Help Me STUDY!!

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
ok so i'm doing a little anatomy and physiology studying anyone know any good mnemonic for the stages of mitosis.

I,P,M,A,T,C

I
P ut
M y
A rm on
T he
C ounter

this is the only one i can come up with.

Last edited:
not to be a grammar nazi or anything but its mnemonic, not pneumonic. pneumonic is dealing with the lungs (so says wikipedia) lol. but who cares, haha. mnemonics are fun though, i had to memorize the british monarchy, 32 or 33 of them anyways.... made up a fun story about my brother and airsoft to remember them. haha. anyways....

i pwned masterchief at the cave.

I second that! lol. what are the 6 stages of mitosis? i only remember telophase and metaphase? im not even sure thats right.

International politics made Arnold turn crazy

not to be a grammar nazi or anything but its mnemonic, not pneumonic. pneumonic is dealing with the lungs (so says wikipedia) lol. but who cares, haha. mnemonics are fun though, i had to memorize the british monarchy, 32 or 33 of them anyways.... made up a fun story about my brother and airsoft to remember them. haha. anyways....

I second that! lol. what are the 6 stages of mitosis? i only remember telophase and metaphase? im not even sure thats right.
ok mr grammar nazi. you wiki'd pneumonic, but you couldnt wiki mitosis?

hahaha just givin you sheeit. :D:p

haha ok ok tripl3thr33 i changed it to mnemonic.

thanks for your guys mnemonics. good stuff!

hm... or you could use what my bio teacher used to use...

I Pee on a MAT ...C?

YEs... a bit odd, I know... but that hardly describes my bio teacher...

LOL at the Corona one. If you want to really want to impress your biology teacher, you would say that drinking Coronas interfere with ADH (anti diarretic hormone) which makes you pee less.

As for mitosis, I always just straight up memorized it.

"IP MAT" and Cytokinesis as something totally seperate.

Top Bottom