wildwood flower?

krabbers

Reaction score
the one song I would really love to be able to play properly is wildwood flower .the carter scratch way
but I am a long way off of that , so this is just the basic melody
I am playing my new eleuke ( which I highly recommend )
I'm using the akia headrush2 to get the beat going , the drum sound is from tapping the bridge and tapping the strings but not precise enough to make a note, the effect is ambient setting on the Yamaha magic stomp , it is all coming thru the Marshall as50r amp

my car is being serviced today this is why all of the toys are out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQL08HVIyOE

I'm not completely convinced one could do a great, proper scratch version on uke.

i saw some once do quite a good version on you tube but now i cant find it , it was a girl . it was was qute a convincing scratch

I'm not completely convinced one could do a great, proper scratch version on uke.

i've been trying to learn clawhammer and thought this would be a good song to start with. i think i read somewhere that on those elukes that someone was having a problem with the top and bottom strings sliding off the fretboard when fretted. so, does that happen or does somebody just need to work on their form? i'm pretty sure they said they tried a few different ones.

it plays very well the only problem have with it is, when i bend the e string it can pop out of the groove in the nut

im gonna fit another when i change the strings

i've been trying to learn clawhammer and thought this would be a good song to start with. i think i read somewhere that on those elukes that someone was having a problem with the top and bottom strings sliding off the fretboard when fretted. so, does that happen or does somebody just need to work on their form? i'm pretty sure they said they tried a few different ones.

it plays very well the only problem have with it is, when i bend the e string it can pop out of the groove in the nut

im gonna fit another when i change the strings

could you just file the groove a little? is it like the groove isn't deep enough? i knew i heard something about them. for some reason i think it was grumpy c at the cabin at the uwc.

Top Bottom