Howlin' Hobbits new CD is available

Man that stinks! When the wife gets home from work I'll talk her into letting me buy a couple of his CD's (she's the bread winner so I got's to ask). HH is a great guy. I hope things get better for him soon.

Oh my gosh! I had been wondering what had happened to Hobbit. Order's on it's way.

I hope everyone who's been here for awhile will take the time to read this. In a small way we'll be helping/assisiting a friend who's an avid uke player and a contributing member of this community.

Downloaded. Really sorry to hear this. May I suggest (if you can afford it) that each title is worth at least what you'd pay on ITunes (a buck).

Done! Vibes for HH.
Support local arts!!

Done! Thanks for the heads-up!

Just downloaded hope this helps HH.

It is such a relief to do away with the free download songs. Listening to them every other day made me feel so guilty I couldn't listen to them the next day, which is why... well whatever. Nice sound and arrangements, very much worth the money (and a little more) and the vibes.

Tip for listening: watch one HH video, any one will do, and you have a haunting video clip stuck in your head to go with the songs for EVARRR! :music:

Hang in there Hobbie! Want me to send you some "Sticky Rat Traps" from Japan?

img55271438.jpg

[Seattle coffee shops open in 3..., 2..., 1....]

Thanks for the heads-up, Floyd.

If anyone needed a reason to listen to HH, this would be it.

There's only one Howlin' Hobbit. :music:

Aloha HH, got um lastnight, mahalo nui.

Top Bottom