Name your own price for my album!

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
Get my album today and YOU NAME THE PRICE!

Did you get your copy of my album yet? NO?? Well, now’s your chance. I’m offering the album for sale at ANY PRICE YOU WANT TO PAY until the end of the month. That’s right, you decide what you want to pay! Download the album for as little as $3 or $4, or $5 if you feel like being nice to me, or only $1 if you’re cheap, or get it FREE if you’re really broke like me.

Pay whatever you feel it's worth.

This offer is being extended only to my friends and only until the end of the month!

Head on over to ukulelejim.bandcamp.com to buy the album today and name your own price!

Last edited:
Thanks man, I really appreciate that! Every cent helps right now. I'm glad you thought the music was worth a little somethin'! :)

Just went thru and quickly listened to all the songs in the album and thought it was worth more that what I initially paid for it so I just send a couple more bucks. :shaka:

Great stuff....I'm contributing and downloading now.

Awesome stuff, im d/l without paying, but only because I have recently lost my cards, will donate when i get new ones, thanks for the music!

Great idea, Jimbo! Worth it just for the creative name of the album! I'm hoping I can do recording when I have more time.

Hey, have you ever thought of doing open mics in Second Life? Could be another source of $$.

Top Bottom