Some cool looking bacteria

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Haha i don't know why i'm showing u guys this but i'm pretty stoked about it. Cuz i'm a nerd. In my micro bio class we've been cultivating bacteria and here's how one of the bacteria cultures. it looks frickin cool.

HPIM0631.jpg

this pic was taken through the microscope lens

Last edited:
it looks like a tshirt design pattern/texture or something haha it is pretty cool.

it looks like a tshirt design pattern/texture or something haha it is pretty cool.

Haha i don't know why i'm showing u guys this but i'm pretty stoked about it. Cuz i'm a nerd. In my micro bio class we've been cultivating bacteria and here's how one of the bacteria cultures. it looks frickin cool.

HPIM0631.jpg

this pic was taken through the microscope lens

Keep it up, I pretty much modify and grow E.Coli for a living.

ooh cool you grow escherichia coli?! We grew some too. we kept it B-2. What kinda strain do you guys work with and do you modify them so you can create like antibiotics for people that catch e. coli?

ooh cool you grow escherichia coli?! We grew some too. we kept it B-2. What kinda strain do you guys work with and do you modify them so you can create like antibiotics for people that catch e. coli?

We use them as a production factory to kick out modified antibodies and to make Mab's and Fab's.

Keep it up, I pretty much modify and grow E.Coli for a living.

Ah yes. I remember the first time I modified E.coli. It was cool, but at the same time, a lot less magical than I had imagined. Haha. And yeah, I grow E.coli at home too...but I don't quite do it for a living...yeah, you know where.

Top Bottom