Which game system do you like best

So....everyone which game system do u like one of the playstions, or one or the xbox's or a nintendo product....

personally i like xbox because thats all i can afford:p but if i got everything for free i would get the wii because its interactive its not just sitting there but u like move and get into it

The only system we have....Wii!

360 owns all

Wii isn't really for me and i hate ps3 because they just copied normal xbox

just IMHO though haha

Sorry, PC will always own consoles.
First person shooters
MMO's
Strategy games,
they all work best on pc's.

The only system we have....Wii!

Haha yeah! ! !
Wii is the awesome! ! !
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is the best game ^_^

Sorry, PC will always own consoles.
First person shooters
MMO's
Strategy games,
they all work best on pc's.

i absolutly hate pc games - i suck at them and i can't play them for more than 20mins

I own every single console except a wii - ps2 and ps3.. sister has ps2 and a wii but nobody uses them haha :D

xbox 360 is my baby next to mi ukulele :D

"its the year of the ps3" check any electronic savvy website and they can tell u why.

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13506_1-9896719-17.html

it may seem one sided but its true.

sorry about being defensive, but its really offensive when sumone says the ps3 is like a normal xbox, cuz umm thats totally off. I don't go around saying xbox uses a dvd movie format that went out of business, or halo-box, or its fan sounds like a blow dryer or anything along those line ;)

Last edited:
my consoles...
PSP Favourite games for now : FF Crisis Core and Patapon :D
PS 1 .... hmmm.... i play Legend of Dragon and FF on PSP...
PS 2 .... last game i played i think was DBZ tenkaichi 2
Gamecube .... last game Zelda ocarina of time
Wii ...Zelda Twilight Princess is really good !
Nintendo DS = have no game ... but i have played Pokemon Sapphire and FF tactics with it...
and of course Pc... but there are no really good games... i want to play MMORPG but hmm... not really good and i dont waste my money with it
i have played Diablo LOD a long time ago... now i play only Counter Strike 1,6 sometimes
so the psp i my favourite for a while now....

Last edited:
"its the year of the ps3" check any electronic savvy website and they can tell u why.

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13506_1-9896719-17.html

it may seem one sided but its true.

sorry about being defensive, but its really offensive when sumone says the ps3 is like a normal xbox, cuz umm thats totally off. I don't go around saying xbox uses a dvd movie format that went out of business, or halo-box, or its fan sounds like a blow dryer or anything along those line ;)

it is one sided... dude, i said in my opinion.. And its not true ps3 are better hahaha it depends on the individual ( that sounds so nerdy.. )

Its just personal opinions...

I have a short fuse and i know ill turn it into an argument if i go on (thats why i edited, i thought about it)

I didnt meant to offend u, i didnt think anybody would get offended over something like a ps3. I seriously didn't.

putting that website up means absolutly nothing to me at all LOL! Im sure you would find an xbox 360 one somewhere. (which both prove nothing)

as for the fan - first time i have ever heard anybody have a problem with it, and its from somebody who likes the ps's rather than the xbox's which i do not care and i have never noticed it in the 4 years i have had it until now.

its a personal opinion

Last edited:
I have a Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, PS2, PS1, XBox, PC, and used to have an Amiga. My heart goes to all of them. I'm thinking of getting a 360. And I might get a PS3 when the price drops from all your life savings and your soul.

i have to say ps3, i have the 60 gig n there's so much use for it, i've used it for movies (blue ray, dvd's), saving pics, playing ps2 or ps1 games, i've even use the controller on my pc to play pc games.

i'd have to go with the 360 for being the best all round system. it has all the multiplatform big hits (cod4, gta4). and some good exclusives (halo3). The advantage PS3 has is metal gear solid and the bluray, but i dont see that getting big fast with discs that cost 30 more bucks than regular DVDs.

also i had a Wii but just sold it. the motion controls are cool for a while but got old and other than nintendo barely any companies make good games for it.

Been busy, my portables (DS and PSP) seem to be the only things I have time to play these days, although I have been able to sneak in some time on the Wii playing Zach and Wiki. Awesome Game.

I'm with seeso on this one!

We were watching the Jack Black biography last night (after seeing Kung Foo Panda) and saw his first acting gig on a commercial, for Pit Fall. My five year old was all, 'I want that game!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZwTT2HtIUs

I have a Wii and DS. Well my wifes really. Also I have a ps2. Don't really play any of them all that much. If I had a pick the best console, hands down SEGA Genisis. I played that all the time as a kid.

i love my 360 but everyone has to admit that the hardware problems ruin it a little.

i got one red light. 2 weeks after my warranty was up.....and because its only one red light and not 3 red lights, i have to pay 100 bucks plus shipping for microsoft to fix it. yea i love games and they have the best game selection but i really am starting to love the ps3.

you can do a lot more with it now than when they started. it really is a good system.

i just got a psp and im really happy with it. i wish it had better online play but i am really happy with it.

lol the backround on my psp is the ukuleleunderground sticker. lol

i cant really pick a favorite system because they all have their good parts.

but my favorites are the snes, nes, nintendo 64, ps2, ps3, xbox 360, and psp.

o and computer. i love pc games. lol

so i pretty much like everything!

woot

:nana:

I have a Wii and DS. Well my wifes really. Also I have a ps2. Don't really play any of them all that much. If I had a pick the best console, hands down SEGA Genisis. I played that all the time as a kid.

omg sega genesis kicks ass!

i forgot to put that one in there. lol.

Top Bottom