The Hootchulele (best cigar box uke yet)!

Ukeffect

Reaction score
It is a thing of beauty! :D :cheers:

"The Hootchulele (best cigar box uke yet)!"

I'll drink to that!

Cheers,

Ukantor.

Lol, I've had this on my want list for a long time. I don't drink, but I love the idea of it. Not too expensive either, I may be getting this little guy sooner than I thought.

I would love to make one myself ! ... If only i knew how to attach the neck to the body LOL.

I really like the ones with bottles insides... I need to get one with the "fridge inside" deluxe option.

Hmmmmmm

Nice idea but I'm holding out for the Hooka-lele (insert dreadlocked rasta smiley here).

But I would only use it for tobacco. And I won't exhale.

Well I'll just be damned. :eek:
THAT has just completely reversed my aversion to cigar box ukuleles. I might just need the Jameson edition.

:agree:LOL! I think this was designed for buskers or lounge singers...saves that long walk to the bar after your set! I don't know if the bottle is included in the price, but I bet it's replaceable with your *ahem* preferred filling!

Nice idea but I'm holding out for the Hooka-lele (insert dreadlocked rasta smiley here).

But I would only use it for tobacco. And I won't exhale.

I get the tobacco part but don't you mean inhale? Oh wait! You don't want to pollute! Just absorb all the molecules first - You are da man!

I just noticed a bunch of new smilies-like this one :agree:

Our crack admin team is on top of their game! :drool: wait a second I meant :bowdown:

Now, I'll make a whine thread because there are too many smilie choices. It's a vicious cycle.:wallbash: But, we do need a dreadlocked rasta smiley.

Top Bottom