My poor koaloha

mangouker

Reaction score
So i just noticed on my koaloha that the crown bridge on one side seems to be separating from the body. The other side is still connected perfectly. I got it from MGM so its been in a case and humidified since day 1. Does this qualify for my warranty?

Why not call/email the factory directly and ask the question. Have all the pertinent info ready when you do call. I'm quite sure they'll be more than happy to assist you in any way.

Without a doubt they will repair or replace it. Heck, didn't Petah buy a USED KoAloha and Paul replaced it or should we not even go there...?

Last edited:
Without a doubt they will repair or replace it. Heck, didn't Petah but a USED KoAloha and Paul replaced it or should we not even go there...?

Let's not go there, but we can state emphatically that KoAloha's customer support is incredible.

Without a doubt they will repair or replace it. Heck, didn't Petah but a USED KoAloha and Paul replaced it or should we not even go there...?

Yeah let's not bring that ficasso up.

hope you get it sorted, such a beautiful uke :wallbash:

A lifting bridge is not a particular big deal, repair-wise. In fact, one of my guitars is presently at the luthier having a lifting bridge repaired under warranty. Once it's fixed, you'll never know anything was ever wrong with it. :)

Let's not go there, but we can state emphatically that KoAloha's customer support is incredible.

Agreed! Without a doubt!

This happened to a KoAloha of mine and I delt with them directly for the repair. They offered to either replace the ukulele with another one right away or I could wait for the repair. What a company!!!!

Unfortunately, the bridge is one of the few areas not covered by our warranty. There are a lot of strings with varying tensions, and it would be impossible to determine abuse from over tensioning.

Ha ha. Just kidding. I apologize for the bridge separation. It does happen sometimes. You will most likely hear back from Brian, our sales and customer service manager. He performs most of the repairs, as well.

Unfortunately, the bridge is one of the few areas not covered by our warranty. There are a lot of strings with varying tensions, and it would be impossible to determine abuse from over tensioning.

Ha ha. Just kidding ...

BUHAHAHA that's friggin classic!! Dude you rock. :D

Ha ha. Just kidding. I apologize for the bridge separation. It does happen sometimes. You will most likely hear back from Brian, our sales and customer service manager. He performs most of the repairs, as well.

Hahahaha! I was sitting here stunned :eek: at the first paragraph and then I read on. Darn you Paul!

I have a 13th fret PS coming soon from Mom.

Hey, when are you guys going to update your blog???

Top Bottom