Today is my 1yr Anniversary of picking up the ukulele

generem

Reaction score
A year ago today, I picked up my 1st uke at Lahaina Music in Maui... Cant believe Its already been a year. I am more inlove with this instrument today than ever before...

I can honestly say that the uke has been a positive change in my life. I am a clamer person, have a better appreciation for all styles and genre of music, and the biggest change of all is that I can now bring myself to sing and play in front of people. I used to be so embarrase to even just sing Kareoke with Family.. Now I dont really care.. All I know that I like how I feel when Im playing.. Singing or not...

Just wanted to share :nana:

Way to go !

Congrats to you!!!
It's amazing what joy such a small piece of wood and some stings can to to your life....and to some of us our wallets!!!!

Enjoy many more years to come.

Awesome news, bro. Congrats.

Music is one of the passions in my life. I have many, but music is at the top of the list.

Congratulations on your one-year ukulele anniversary. May there be a life-time that follows.

Congratulations! Someone has a quote from Jake as their sig here. The quote says something about how the world would be a more peaceful place if everyone had an ukulele.

Congratulations on your anniversary. :music::music:

Congrats! Keep enjoying!

Top Bottom