FS: Kala Solid Lacewood Tenor with Cutaway and Active Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

psesinkclee

Reaction score
FS: Kala Solid Lacewood Tenor with Cutaway and Active Pickup (REDUCED PRICE!!)

Hi Everyone,

I've got to slim down on my uke collection, since I'm in need of money and will be working overseas next year.

This uke is a Kala Lacewood Tenor with Cutaway and an Active Undersaddle Pickup.
- Back and Sides are Solid lacewood
- Top is Solid Sitka Spruce
- Red/Black Purfling all around
- Rosewood Fretboard with artistic inlays
- Lacewood Bridge
- Ebony Nut and Saddle
- Small Black Button Tuners
- Active Shadow Nano-Flex EQ system
- Strung with high-G Aquila Strings
- Includes semi-hard black zipper case

I'm looking to sell it for 250$ + 10$ shipping in US/Canada (Will be done via UPS and receive complimentary insurance and tracking!!) (I will also consider a trade for a Mainland Cedar Soprano or Tenor Fluke + Cash). This uke is in perfect condition, kept in humidity controlled rooms and cases and non-smoking houses only.
These ukes sell new for 400$, so I'm saving someone a boatload of cash!

l_3752421ffabe456eae5d54693b4be3ff.jpg

l_3cfd93e5c8c146aa95a7640e7ee1d454.jpg

l_8b91537cecd14eff8ff496178ed88e66.jpg

Last edited:
This uke sounds really good. I have it and its my main performance uke I use d'addario hard tension pro artes its a bright uke and the mellower strings its got a very even tone... Great all around balanced sound clean and good amplified.

This uke sounds really good. I have it and its my main performance uke I use d'addario hard tension pro artes its a bright uke and the mellower strings its got a very even tone... Great all around balanced sound clean and good amplified.

Thanks for the mini review :D

Also, here's a video of me using it incase you want a sound clip -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV93tYPDMc8

This uke is bright sounding and has good volume!

looking for a trade?
Not unless its a Mahogany Fluke Tenor ;) I'll be leaving most of my ukes at home and bringing a few durable ones with me to South Africa when I start work there next summer.

its close...a mahogany mainland soprano?

its close...a mahogany mainland soprano?

No thanks mang. I've got a few sopranos and am really just looking for a fluke to have a good quality tenor for travel and living outdoors.

Anyone? If it sells soon, I'll pay for UPS shipping with insurance and tracking within the US/Canada.

Bump!

REDUCED PRICE, AND DEAL ON SHIPPING IN THE US/CANADA!

Another successful transaction and one happy buyer.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom