Guitar for sale/trade

cornfedgroove

Reaction score
considering selling or trading my electric guitar. It is an Epiphone Les Paul Custom White with gold hardware. Its a good player, may need a tweak to setup but I never play it. Its supposed to have some gibson probuckers in it, but I'm not a big electric guitar buff...so I dont know and dont care. I paid $500 for it with a hardshell case.

I dont play electric guitar...I am effectively an acoustic instrument only guy. I play guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele, dulcimer, congas etc. Its a long story, but i originally had a beautiful wine custom that I truly loved, but I sold it to help my best friend and his family with his cancer bills. I'm not really an electric guy, but I loved that first one so much I actually enjoyed playing electric guitar. I think the bottom line is that, I rushed to replace a guitar that, in retrospect, I really dont think can be replaced....lost my best friend and a beautiful guitar in about a month's time, it was a bad year.

would love to go back and buy it back from the current owner...but am broke, and he really needs it more than I do. I get more use out of my other instruments by far anyhow.

I would consider a trade on a tenor or baritone with a preamp.maybe I should say "thanks for listening":uhoh:

did I mention that I dont expect to get $500 for it, lol...its just what I paid for it

must not be in the cards

Top Bottom