Kala Acacia Tenor

kalbears13

Reaction score
So I've been wanting the Kala Acacia Tenor for a while and I've just been wondering what a good price would be because I found one for sale within 15 minutes away from where I go to school, and I move back to school tomorrow. It's priced on craigslist at $310. I am in no way in a hurry, but is this fate?

Get it from MGM instead. I saw the post on CL and that guy is asking way too much. MGM sell them for $350 and that includes, tuner, set up, case and free shipping. Also you get the warranty.

Get it from MGM instead. I saw the post on CL and that guy is asking way too much. MGM sell them for $350 and that includes, tuner, set up, case and free shipping. Also you get the warranty.

Alright, thanks!

If there was a chance of negotiation, what would be the highest price you would pay?

Got mine from MGM. Best way to go. worth the extra for the excellent book of chords, sweet little Kala tuner. The case is not my fav and I've another on the way but it will be great to store other ukes.

On the nego. front, these ukes are selling out quick, not much room for negotiating a price. it's pretty much what the market will bear. Elderly sells for $270 plus shipping and no extras at all. they have a shipment coming on the first.

good luck. you won't regret it but I promise you'd probably want to put worths on it immediately. I'm also putting in Tusq nut and saddle to get the best out of it. Well made and finished ukes. love the headstock!

You should probably get it from MGM's ebay store. Be sure to use the Bing cashback on it. It's only 8% cashback now, but better than nothing. Although I've never played it in person, I think MGM's asking price of $350 with the case and extras is a very good price based on it's feature set. If I had any reason at all (unfortunately I can't justify another tenor at the moment), I'd get it at that price without hesitation.

Top Bottom