Beginner Ukulele Super Collab – Frère Jacques

YAY!

Thanks Ihavenotea, it looks AWESOME!

:smileybounce:

Behold: The Beginner Ukulele Super Collab – Frère Jacques

Special thanks to everyone who participated!

lovedcfc uu yt
ukeyermind uu yt
CountryMouse uu yt
Ser-T-Fide uu yt
austin1 uu yt
Ken uu yt
Lori uu yt
reapefer uu yt
zaiu uu yt
CoffeeMate uu yt
liagiba uu yt
You guys are awesome!

YOU are awesome! Thank you so much for helping me get into this community so quickly, to feel a part of everything when I'd only been playing for four days!

You did a wonderful job pulling it all together! I'd love to try to be in future collabs!

CountryMouse

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! Excellent work everyone! And thanks for the "seeso" signs!!! :D :D

=P. I need to figure out how to record with a webcam or buy a video camera before the next collab.

Great round robin Frere Jacques, I thoroughly enjoyed it :D.

The editing was amazing and the wait was well worth it!!!! I had so much fun. Thanks ihavenotea!!!

This is the coolest video ever known to man. Seriously. Even though I'm generally a cynical old man with a bad attitude, this video really moved me. Great job guys/gals. And especially IHAVENOTEA for the editing. This is what this forum is all about. :)

This is the coolest video ever known to man. Seriously. Even though I'm generally a cynical old man with a bad attitude, this video really moved me. Great job guys/gals. And especially IHAVENOTEA for the editing. This is what this forum is all about. :)

You are far too kind. It was a blast to make. I was very glad to have so many fellow beginners join me.

For me, this is what the site is all about. Doing stuff like this together, sharing music and experiences. When I picked up an ukulele I had no idea that I wasn't just gaining the ability to accompany myself singing, but that I would find such wonderful friends and such amazing support.

This place is amazing.

I'm not usually a youtube watcher but Sukie made me watch this before practice last night. Wonderful stuff.

(And you're welcome to whoever it was with the sign. Apparently somebody pays attention to the crud I post. Hopefully it was something actually helpful...)

I'm not usually a youtube watcher but Sukie made me watch this before practice last night. Wonderful stuff.

(And you're welcome to whoever it was with the sign. Apparently somebody pays attention to the crud I post. Hopefully it was something actually helpful...)

::looks through signs, because she still has them!:: That would be me. I can't remember exactly what it was you said, but you were helpful and welcoming. :)

CountryMouse

Well done, everyone, and thanks for the shout out. It floored me.

I have to show this to my mum -- I can be helpful, look (then I have to convince her I am this Skrik fellow).

Top Bottom