For Auction: Mint Kiwaya KTC-2 concert ukulele with case and herco humidifier

Matt Clara

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Yes, I keep turning up like a bad penny, with the same auction. This uke auction is in its final day! Yes, last day. Price reduced/relisted at $550. It's three weeks old, folks. They cost $700 new. You absolutely will not find an almost new kiwaya KTC-2 for less than this.

As before, I'll reimburse the $15 shipping costs to any UU member who buys this uke.

It's a beauty--very refined sound with flawless craftsmanship.

Pictures can be seen here.

Last edited:
24 hours left, it really is a good deal--if you've been waiting for a good deal on a world class mahogany uke, this is it.

The bottom photo is some serious HDR goodness bro!

Thanks for making it available.

I wish I had the cash to take it off your hands.

Beautiful uke. (sigh)

The bottom photo is some serious HDR goodness bro!

Thanks Ronin--I had to think about what pic you were talking about. I actually used Vue Infinite to make that pic on my computer. It's almost as much fun as a ukulele, but the learning curve can be steep at first. I modeled the uke in the picture in a CAD program by the name of Rhino 3D. It's the same uke as in my sig file. And in Uncle Rod's sig file, for that matter. With his, though, I imported the cad lines into illustrator and made it into a nice b&w cut out.

Thanks for making it available.
I wish I had the cash to take it off your hands.
Beautiful uke. (sigh)

Thanks Uncle Rod! I wish you did, too! :)

Snipe, snipe, snipe!

Time to snipe that auction, folks!!! It's fun to snipe an auction, steal it right out from under some poor unsuspecting sap who haplessly bid on the first day of the auction... Now's your chance! Snipe, snipe, snipe!

:D

Top Bottom