FS: Kala Solid Acacia Tenor

I PM'd earlier today - did not get a response - but then I realized it was for sale only in So Cal... :(

San Dimas 91773

San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!

orYDLadn2pvo2x1r6ewYPJXmo1_500.jpg

I have one and I am in love with it. Better than my Kiwaya and my Pono Koa. Wow, it sounds so amazing. Just thought I would throw that in. Excellent...

I have one and I am in love with it. Better than my Kiwaya and my Pono Koa. Wow, it sounds so amazing. Just thought I would throw that in. Excellent...

I agree so much that I bought 2. One as a backup. After long inspection of both, I decided I do not need a backup. One should last me a lifetime if I take care of it.

sounds like you have quite a collection. I would love a pono koa

Price?

I didn't see a price listed. I could have just missed it.

ya im interested too but don't know the price.

I do have a nice collection and the Kala is definately the bar raiser@#$%

asking 310 shipped + paypal fees

keep in mind this is in the same condition as if you bought it new.
comes with unopened clipon tuner and unused chord book

any trades for car audio bro? how about a rc car plus cash on my end?

also u in college? i go to mt.sac so just wondering . im very interested in this and live nice and close!

any trades for car audio bro? how about a rc car plus cash on my end?

also u in college? i go to mt.sac so just wondering . im very interested in this and live nice and close!

sorry, I have to decline the trade. I need the cash.

I don't go to college right now. You are very close though.. I am only a quick drive from mt sac

sorry, I have to decline the trade. I need the cash.

I don't go to college right now. You are very close though.. I am only a quick drive from mt sac

i c. any way i could test it out a lil c if it suites me as i dont buy ukes w/o playing it

Top Bottom