Workshop throughput

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Just a few things I am bringing to conclusion...

GroupTenors.jpg

And the nearest I come to interesting inlay work...

Clouds.jpg

Although it isn't apparent but each of those clouds reduces by a factor of 2% - should have been 3.5% but there you go....

Pete, you're a master! great work! Someday I hope to order a tenor cutaway slotted from you! someday...!

You wish you had mine? I wish I had Ken and Chuck's together then I might be getting somewhere!

Hello Everybody,

Mouthwatering! If Duddles is also having one made, I'm guessing he/she'll save the picture on their pc, and distribute it to a lot of people. It improved my stomach-bug day a lot. I've been busying myself with three instrument cases, two of which are for longneck sopranos, and the slightly bigger one for my teacher's Charango (electric with 10 steel strings) . I just took it slow, but by 14h00 local time , I did not fel great so I went back to bed. It is now just after 16h00 when I woke up, and decided to read on the BB. "Things are getting better all the time". Thank you for putting the photos up Pete, much appreciated. HB

Hello Everybody,

Mouthwatering! If Duddles is also having one made, I'm guessing he/she'll save the picture on their pc, and distribute it to a lot of people.

I am in fact having one made and I am dying for Pete to email me telling me that it is ready. Knowing that it is sooo close makes me unable to sleep! Rawr.

And I haven't saved it to my PC, but I have showed just about everyone I know the pictures via iPhone!

I have about 15 ukuleles currently in process with more in the can. I like to keep my order book at about 20... I am numbering 460 onwards this week. That is over a 15 year building period with about 8 of those years part time - full time now of course. Oh and the branding iron temperature/operation has been well and truly nailed. Looks like the real thing now! :cool: In fact I'm going to video it next week - how dull is that;)

Pete you make some very beautiful ukes

Top Bottom