3 use tuner?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good tuner that will also work on my guitar,mandolin and the Ukulele. I'm assuming the clip on tuners can adapt to all three instruments but i couldn't find any information.

Intelli 900 chromatic clip on. I have two of these. I use them on guitar, fiddle, ukulele, mandolins, bass and banjo. I find them much better than the Intellitouch tuners that everyone used to swear by a few years back.

If I lost mine I'd buy two more in a heartbeat. :)

:agree: These little guys will do it for ya!

intelli-imt-500-6.jpg

I'm looking for a good tuner that will also work on my guitar,mandolin and the Ukulele. I'm assuming the clip on tuners can adapt to all three instruments but i couldn't find any information.
Not all of them. Someone here recently bought a clipon that was strictly for guitar.

I also have the Eno ET-3000 like they sell in the UU store. It has guitar, bass, violin (same tuning as mandolin) and chromatic settings. Frankly, I only bother with chromatic, as that works with everything. Also has a mic as well as the clipon mode. Great little tuner! :)

http://ukeunderground.bigcartel.com/product/et-3000-clip-on-tuner

Intelli also has a 600 model that replaces the 500: CLICKY

--Mark

love my little kala KC02 clip on. works for uke c & d and chromatic. cheap too, $18 shipped from MGM

Top Bottom