Kala KA-15S Soprano - Brand New -Got from MGM on Sat. $60 free shipping

lespaul_79

Reaction score
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. SORRY..... NEED 2 FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE DOWN THIS POST.

Lowered to $50 - free shipping. Got it 5 days ago.

Just bought this and got it Saturday. It's brand new and set up. Super decent cheap uke. Perfect to learn on. I realized I want a different uke. It's in perfect shape and I need the money to get the other uke. I just want to make my money back. No profit here.

I'll even pay for shipping.

https://www.kalaukulele.com/KA-15S.htm

This is the one I bought. I paid $50 plus the shipping on Saturday.
http://cgi.ebay.com/SETUP-Kala-KA-1...in_0?hash=item3a532650b0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Here is the scoop below in case the listing expires.

Lowest Price Anywhere w/ setup

This is a Brand New Kala Brand Soprano Ukulele made with lovely ribbon grained mahogany. Easy to play slim neck with a 1/3/8" nut width. Traditional WHITE ROSETTE with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. This ukulele comes completely setup in Hawaii and ready to play. You will find no better deal on this model anywhere. you can buy from the rest...now buy from the best...setup.... service... support...

Mahogany Construction
12 Frets Total
1 3/8" Neck Width at Nut
13-1/2" Soprano Scale
5-1/8" Upper Bout
4-1/4" Waist
6-5/8" Lower Bout
NOW SETUP .
FRETS LEVELED AND POLISHED
FRETBOARD OILED AND WAXED
NUT AND SADDLE ADJUSTED
strings upgraded to Aquila
Satin Finish
open geared tuners

Last edited:
You may want to think about lowering your asking price, the link in your thread shows that you can buy it for $50+shipping new with warranty. I realize yours is about brand new but a person buying yours would not have a warranty on it, so if it broke it wouldnt be covered, whereas if they bought the one in your link for $3 more they would be. Just a suggestion.

What do you want to buy then / didn't the Kala live up to your expectations?

Have you talked to MGM? I got a uke from him that I wasn't satisfied with and he took it back and refunded me ;)

Yeah I talked to MGM and I received my Kala on Saturday! He said b/c the Pono was such a good deal that he couldnt take the Kala back. That was yesterday which was 5 days.

I know he's really good, but that kinda sucks. I really want this Pono and money is super tight right now. Been looking for a job for a while.

OK, I'll lower the price to $50.

Last edited:
Top Bottom