Cases and strings for a kanilea K-1 tenor

keithy351

Reaction score
g'day just found out the mainland aligator cases wont fit a K-1 tenor, does anyone know which hard cases do.. Do the Kala Tweed cases fit them??? also anyone experiemented with other string for there kanilea ukes ie D'Addario strings or worth

About case fittings, I'd shoot MGM an email. He's pretty knowledgeable on these things.

About case fittings, I'd shoot MGM an email. He's pretty knowledgeable on these things.

MGM's a busy man, dont wanna hassel him with every question i have, would rather just ask all you guys :D

Actually I believe customer service is MGM's job #1. I'm sure he would be the first to agree. MGM?

I recently got a K-1 Tenor and MGM provided an Oahu branded case. Give him a holler, I'm sure he's got something that will fit your uke.

I've yet to hear any Ukulele that didn't sound better with Worth strings. They really make it ring out in a very high-sustain chime like way.

I've got that no-brand black hardcase with the palm tree on it, and it fits my Kanilea very nicely.

thankyou everyone for taking the time to reply, im gonna hopefully get my hands on a Oahu from the store im purchaseing my kanile'a thanks everyone again really appreciate it

Top Bottom