Kamaka HF3 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

generem

Reaction score
I really really really dont want to sell this but I dont really have much choice. Need the $$$ for unexpected expenses.

Kamaka HF-3 strung with Worth Browns. Included is a foam style hard case. Let me know if you want better pics..

This baby has no dings. Always kept in case humidified. I take care of this uke better than my 3yr old son.

I dont want to sell it but I'm trying to keep my priorities straight.

$935 shipped to lower 48 states..

SORRY but at this time, I wont be considering any trades

IM ALREADY REGRETING THIS SALE AND ITS NOT EVEN SOLD YET.. :(

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Do you happen to know the production date of the instrument?

could you post more pictures? Like a little more close up on the body.

how long have you had it? Who did you happen to purchase it from? Just wondering.

Really nice wood grain on this one. If I hadn't already bought mine, I would snap it up. I'm sure you will have no problem selling it...

I uploaded higher pics on photobucket. Let me know if you would like a specific angle pics

Here is the link
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/generem/Ukulele/

Let me know if you would like for me to email these to your personal email

Specialmike - I've had it for about a year and bought it from a local ukulele player in the Socal Area

This shot is really making think twice about selling this uke.. Please someone take it off my hands
IMG_4146.jpg

Last edited:
I uploaded higher pics on photobucket. Let me know if you would like a specific angle pics

Here is the link
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/generem/Ukulele/

Let me know if you would like for me to email these to your personal email

Specialmike - I've had it for about a year and bought it from a local ukulele player in the Socal Area

This shot is really making think twice about selling this uke.. Please someone take it off my hands
IMG_4146.jpg

wow thats georgous if i hadnt just bought mine i would of defienetly taken if from you thats georgous

oh, bro! this breaks my heart that you have to sell this bro! I wish I could afford to give it a new home! Sorry to rub salt on the wound brah, but that is still the best looking Kamaka tenor curls i've seen so far! Good luck bro, I wish I could take it off your hands.

oh, bro! this breaks my heart that you have to sell this bro! I wish I could afford to give it a new home! Sorry to rub salt on the wound brah, but that is still the best looking Kamaka tenor curls i've seen so far! Good luck bro, I wish I could take it off your hands.

I know I know... Believe me.. I've been rackin my brain trying to figure out what else I can do to make up the $$$ I need. No more OT at work, Dont really have many credit cards and dont want them again. Made that mistake once already. My wife is a school teacher so she is fighting against all the other teacher that are un-employed for substitute jobs.. I dont like borrowing money either so.. Here I am.. :(

Dude that thing makes me want to get an auto title loan.... I gotta stop going back to this page.

That's really a beauty, what are you considering as shipping cost? because these are new on Kamaka's site for only $45. more, and I'd imagine the buyer gets a warranty with that.

That's really a beauty, what are you considering as shipping cost? because these are new on Kamaka's site for only $45. more, and I'd imagine the buyer gets a warranty with that.

I'm selling the uke for $35 and shipping is $900. Ok ok.... Maybe it's the other way around

as much as I need the money right now. I'm in no rush to get rid of this kamaka... Hoping I can find the cash another way so I can keep her. But for now, she is still for sale

Dude that thing makes me want to get an auto title loan.... I gotta stop going back to this page.

Serious signs of UAS!

Ok.. Price drop

$800 plus fees and shipping.. So if you are local, $800 cash takes it.

Seems like a fair price for a slightly used Kamaka with a case.

Also, your choice of Clear Worth Low or high G, High g Worth Browns, High G Aquilas (dont really like this combo tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom