Moore Bettah Tenah!

Yeah I saw that on YT. Great uke! :D

Beautiful ukulele! Some nice playing there too. How big is the (ukulele)family now?

Wow. That is a beautiful, beautiful instrument.

--Mark

Great ukulele and some awesome playing!!! You won't be able to put her down for weeks and to think, it'll just keep getting Moore Bettah and more better!

thoroughly enjoyed listening to your playing while trying to work.....sounds amazing. btw, which strings do you have on it?

The great thing about this instrument is that because it is brand spanking new, it will open up and just sound better and moore bettah as the finish hardens and the wood is formed through playing.

I swear it is already sounding better.... ;)

You will hear changes in the sound for sure. As Chuck said, as the wood gets use to being an uke versus a tree. And the way you play, shoot, those wood cells must be all loosening up already.

What's your recording setup if I may ask? Mahalo!

You will hear changes in the sound for sure. As Chuck said, as the wood gets use to being an uke versus a tree. And the way you play, shoot, those wood cells must be all loosening up already.

What's your recording setup if I may ask? Mahalo!

I use a Zoom H2 recorder now.

In the past I have used a Toneport UX2 for any electric instruments and a Samson condenser mic, but I love this Zoom H2 and prefer it any day.

Top Bottom