Jake in Paris WOW

UkuCouS

Reaction score
Aloha guys !

Yesterday was, for the very first time Jake Shimabukuro in Paris

This guy is just amazing, I've been watching videos and listening his cds for about 3 years now. But in live WOW ! His sond is so powerful and heart-taking !
For exitation to tears this guy takes us in his journey through music, wonderful.
Had a very very short chit-chat with him cause there were a lot of people, I thanked him for his music and everything, he kept saying "Nonono thank you for being here and for your support".

To conclude, a real musical moment, with a virtuoso (and the term is right), such a nice and humble guy.

Thank you Jake !!!!!

3953312488_31d7baab40.jpg

:nana:Got Lea signed, I got the power:nana:

Edit : Some videos are already online !
Medley of the show
Thriller

Last edited:
Aloha guys !

Yesterday was, for the very first time Jake Shimabukuro in Paris

This guy is just amazing, I've been watching videos and listening his cds for about 3 years now. But in live WOW ! His sond is so powerful and heart-taking !
For exitation to tears this guy takes us in his journey through music, wonderful.
Had a very very short chit-chat with him cause there were a lot of people, I thanked him for his music and everything, he kept saying "Nonono thank you for being here and for your support".

To conclude, a real musical moment, with a virtuoso (and the term is right), such a nice and humble guy.

Thank you Jake !!!!!

3953312488_31d7baab40.jpg

:nana:Got Lea signed, I got the power:nana:

Edit : Some videos are already online !
Medley of the show
Thriller

:eek: you got him to sign your $1000 ukulele, wow i would of rather gotten him to sign my t-shirt... lol you really must be a huge fan of jake to get him to sign your kanilea

:eek: you got him to sign your $1000 ukulele, wow i would of rather gotten him to sign my t-shirt... lol you really must be a huge fan of jake to get him to sign your kanilea

I'm going to have to say... I agree. :D I wouldn't want him to sign my KoAloha... but then again, I haven't played with her that long... so maybe in the future, that could be an option

Come on dude, that's like asking Jimi Hendrix to NOT sign your Stratocaster...

Jake is to uke what Hendrix was to guitar....e.lo...

yehhhh i see where your comming from i guess, hmmm but i would much rather him sign something i could hang up, but again you are right, better get some gloss over that there signiture so she dont rub off while playing

I'm going to have to say... I agree. :D I wouldn't want him to sign my KoAloha... but then again, I haven't played with her that long... so maybe in the future, that could be an option

lol we love our instraments too much

In fact my Kanile'a is my only uke, and having her being signed by Jake is an honor. Jake is really what made me start the ukulele, and I think we're a bunch of guys in the same case.

:agree:

CouS

Top Bottom