MGM has a Sceptre listed.

Am I crazy or is this a super, duper, mega-steal? I thought they went for twice that.

That's a deal alright.

The tenors go for more. If only it were a tenor. :drool:

I'd like a tenor... but this Concert is tempting. I would forgo an entire month's worth of food for it :D

I was, but I don't have the money yet. I'm still flat broke until I get $550 in the mail, but even then I'd be $200 short ://

But look at the extras Mike is throwing in with the deal.

That is what makes me think it might be a factory second. The case is roughly listed at what $80ish and a strap is what $10ish and humidifier is what $15ish plus free shipping which is $30ish So we'll say $150 in freebies so there has to be some room for profit.

BTW I would be totally all over this if I hadn't just made a decision to get a used sceptre tenor (thread to come soon).

That is what makes me think it might be a factory second. The case is roughly listed at what $80ish and a strap is what $10ish and humidifier is what $15ish plus free shipping which is $30ish So we'll say $150 in freebies so there has to be some room for profit.

BTW I would be totally all over this if I hadn't just made a decision to get a used sceptre tenor (thread to come soon).

HaoleJohn,

Do I smell a Sceptre in the air???

That's just a gorgeous model.

Sadly, it's going to be another year before my wife lets me get another uke.

I would think that if it were a second Mike would say so.

I want that so bad but I promised myself that I would buy a Scepter at the factory next month when I'm on O'ahu.

It is a good price but normal. The concerts list for $750 on Koaloha's site. I wonder if it is a factory second b/c otherwise you would be getting a new case for free.

I don't think MGM would post a second without saying that's what it is.

Ok here is the deal, I just got off the phone with Mike, This is NOT a second.

Seconds are marked with a black mark on the label. Mike chime in on this I for got which side the mark is and what it means.

Koaloha seconds and factory specials Black mark on lower right side of label... factory special second still with warranty. black mark on lower left edge of label second with no guarantee.....This is a new spanking ukulele and probably only one for sale in USA.

i really don't like the way they look.

To me they look like the type of ukulele that Batman would play. Which only makes me want one more. However, I am kinda the same way, I'm not a huge fan of the look other than the Batman thing... I would much rather have a Pineapple Sunday to be honest.

However, killer deal and if it was a tenor I would totally do it, even though I don't like the look all that much.

To me they look like the type of ukulele that Batman would play. Which only makes me want one more. However, I am kinda the same way, I'm not a huge fan of the look other than the Batman thing... I would much rather have a Pineapple Sunday to be honest.

However, killer deal and if it was a tenor I would totally do it, even though I don't like the look all that much.

Oh come on Duddles, You know that you really want it.

Top Bottom