Okay, 2nd post...

existence

Reaction score
Thanks to whoever it was that recommended the Kiwaya KS-1, I just ordered one from MusicGuyMic. 236 with shipping and hard case. Here's to hoping it sounds just as good or better than my concert flea (which totally rocks, but you all already know that...)

Ahh, the excrutiating waiting....

I wouldn't be able to stand it. :)

When I made up my mind to get a resonator, it was all I could think about until I could arrange a trip to the store to get it.

I wouldn't be able to stand it. :)

When I made up my mind to get a resonator, it was all I could think about until I could arrange a trip to the store to get it.

Resonator eh? I'd love to get one of those someday. So many instruments, so little money...

Right on about the obsession factor though. All day at work I've been looking at the pictures online, reading reviews, imagining myself playing it...I got an Alhambra classical guitar some months ago, and that thing haunted my dreams...

There's gotta be a place where people like us can get help...

Resonator eh? I'd love to get one of those someday. So many instruments, so little money...

Right on about the obsession factor though. All day at work I've been looking at the pictures online, reading reviews, imagining myself playing it...I got an Alhambra classical guitar some months ago, and that thing haunted my dreams...

Your already here.

I don't know if we can help...but we can certainly be your enablers...

tuesday at 7:00 the MGM UAS chapter gas its weekly meetings... bring no ukes and you have to stare at 100's without touching......
Step 1
I am powerless over my ukulele addiction and the rest of my life other than ukulele has become unmanageable

nice ukulele, didn't know it was a soprano. DISLIKE!

Top Bottom