Makala Tenor Contest RESULTS!!!!!

deach

Reaction score
By an overwhelming amount DAVOOMAC wins the contest for his friend!!!

But wait! There is a twist to this contest. Instead of the Makala, he wins the Indonesian made Oscar Schmidt I had wrote about earlier today.

Second twist - The runner up PHIL MAJOR wins the Chinese made Oscar Schmidt!!!

Twist number three - DEGARCIA wins the Makala with the case!

Congrats to all!!!

Winners - Send me a Private Message with the address where you want me to send your ukulele.

Oh and thanks for living so far away. The post office will be very happy Monday. ;)

Wow! deach you really went beyond yourself with this contest. Thank you so much for being so generous and helping us out. Congrats to the other winners... and thanks for those of you who voted for me.

I'm beside myself happy right now!

wow deach ur fricking awesome. This was a very generous contest. congratz to everyone that won

Deach, brother you went above and beyond the call of duty my friend. Just amazingly cool of you to do this.

:eek::eek::eek:

I am beyond overwhelmed. I had this contest on my mind the whole time. Especially DEACH giving this opportunity to the community. I was ready to congratulate DAVOOMAC because he had the amount of votes in already.

When I read about your OS incident, I thought wow to it as well. But to give away 2 brand new purchased ukes and the makala is just amazing of you.
I'd just like to thank you DEACH. For this opportunity and for doing this as well. And thanks to the whole UU board. I can't even express myself right now. God bless.

-- Ibarr deGracia

btw, congrats Davoomac and Phil! Enjoy the ukes

Last edited:
congratulations to all the winners! deach, thanks again for putting on a great contest.

Deach man, this was so cool of you to do, really made a lot of people happy. Great job Buddy!!:D

Wow! Very cool outcome for this contest!

Now you guys who won the ukes should post some videos with your new ukes once you have them in hand. :D

Deach, my hat is off to ya buddy. Now that's what I call "Paying/Playing it Forward". You are indeed a class act. Congrats to all the winners.

Wow! Very cool outcome for this contest!

Now you guys who won the ukes should post some videos with your new ukes once you have them in hand. :D

I second that!

Also, kudos again to you deach... I'm in awe. I saw the winner.. and then the twist and was like holy... how generous.. and then i scrolled down more and ANOTHER TWIST and i was like whaaat!

Like Dominator said, my hat is off to you. That was a really selfless thing to do!

Congratulations to all the winners and most especially to Deach for being a truly lovely person. Ukulele Underground for ever!

Congratulations to all the winners and to Deach for being a tremendously generous person! :)

Top Bottom