Finally can talk about my new uke comming :)

keithy351

Reaction score
g'day, well past few weeks going even into months, i started the search for a new uke, budget started at a mear $300 odd dollar mark and a lanakai mango tenor was on the cards, then from there decisions where thrown around and started looking at a fluke, then a pono then finally decided on a Mele ukulele, was about to place an order for a newie when i seen that that same day gaby from music city cairns just got in a new kanile'a K-1 tenor, in satin finish, well first thing i done is, went around the house, and had a look at what i could sell, nintendo wii, yep, banjo, yep, slide guitar, yep, old faithful kala 8 string, :( yep.... so i made the call organised and soon in proberly about 3 odd weeks will have a brand spankin new kanile'a K-1 tenor, its there ready to be shipped now, but im ordering in a case for it koolau case so theres a small wait.... Heres the pic that gaby took of the uke, looks to have an awsome koa on it, see for yourselves, i will make another post when it all comes in but yeh heres a small tease for you and I now :D P.S no regrets as soon as a deposited money in the account i walked out smilling ear to ear knowing this is the best decision ive made in a longgg time

Attachments

• 2351295-1.jpg
    2351295-1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 77
Congrats dude!

Kanile'a is a very highly regarded company. You won't be disappointed.

after watching there vids on youtube of the factory tour of the company and build process i am 100% already satisfied yesty i went through buyers regret, thinking to myself, should i, should i just buy something cheap but i cant stop thinking about it, i can not wait to give my feedback on it and actually hold and see what a solid wood hand made instrament looks and feels like, thanks very much for your kind words :)

Great choice, man! Once you play it, I don't think you'll regret it for a second. :D

Top Bottom