I need help with my Senior Quote. i want a uke related one

I like this one ...

A few chords strummed on a ukulele, enough to please a few others beside yourself, does more good in this world than the combined efforts of all the financiers and politicians that ever lived.

Frank Littig, Littig’s New Harmony Self Instructor Chords for Ukulele, Banjuke or Taro Patch Fiddle, Chart Music Publishing House, Chicago, Illinois, 1924

:agree::agree:

I like this one ...

A few chords strummed on a ukulele, enough to please a few others beside yourself, does more good in this world than the combined efforts of all the financiers and politicians that ever lived.

Frank Littig, Littig’s New Harmony Self Instructor Chords for Ukulele, Banjuke or Taro Patch Fiddle, Chart Music Publishing House, Chicago, Illinois, 1924

the.ronin FTW

U' ken tune uke but ukean't tune a fish!
you have to make sure to sound insane

"There are two features shared by all civilized societies: stringed instruments and herpes."

This one isn't nearly as awesomely funny as the others in this thread, but it is awesome nonetheless. I'm also stealing this from Ukulele JJ's signature, so thank you, JJ.

"If everyone owned an ukulele, this world would be such a peaceful place." -- Jake Shimabukuro

I think "My Dog Has Fleas" is really, really funny haha.

Top Bottom