Kaholas & Co...Deal or no deal?

macdaddy

Reaction score
Hi folks...noob here. I just won a Kaholas & Co. uke on ebay for $100 (advertised as near perfect). After winning, the guy doesn't seem to want to ship it (long story as to what happened).
Anyhow, is this uke worth fighting over for $100, or should i just get my $ back? I figure you folks may know this uke...I sure don't...thx

[edit] Sorry - I thought I read KoAloha.

P.S. Don't want to be the forum nazi, but "Ukulele Reviews" might not be the right forum for this.

Last edited:
Hi folks...noob here. I just won a Kaholas & Co. uke on ebay for $100 (advertised as near perfect). After winning, the guy doesn't seem to want to ship it (long story as to what happened).
Anyhow, is this uke worth fighting over for $100, or should i just get my $ back? I figure you folks may know this uke...I sure don't...thx

I don't know if I saw the same ebay auction as you or not, but the one I saw and I'm assuming is yours since it was won yesterday for $100 is not listed as near mint. He states there are dings, scratches, and 3 unrepaired cracks. If it's the same one, you might want to check the listing again!

Top Bottom