koolau brings new meaning to the word SECURITY

MGM

Reaction score
Went to visit John Kitakis at Koolau this morning I saw this drive out from there warehouse building....I guess the eceonomy is so bad they had to beef up their security system Koolau's factory is the building behind the .....TANK!

koolausecurity.jpg

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY EXPRESSIONS AS I WAS DRVING DOWN THE LONG SIDE OF THE BUILDING AND FIRST SAW THE TURRENT THEN THE REST OF IT PULL OUT i THOUGHT i A SEEING THINGS.....TOO MUCH GATORADE...LOL

Last edited:
I guess they were getting ready for the possible tsunami and possible ensuing looting/rioting early over there today, huh?

The picture of the Tank isn't showing up. Armored vehicles are over rated. They are just coffins on wheels.

On my phone the picture of the tank is not that great. Is it a Sherman? It doesn't appear to have a turret. It might be one of those tracked howiitzers from WWII.

The picture of the Tank isn't showing up. Armored vehicles are over rated. They are just coffins on wheels.

On my phone the picture of the tank is not that great. Is it a Sherman? It doesn't appear to have a turret. It might be one of those tracked howiitzers from WWII.

Looks like tracked artillery to me too. I'm thinking it's more for actually taking out the competition that protecting their inventory. :D

It is not a tank. It is a tracked artillery. I think the designation for that was a m-114. Had a 75mm or 105mm howitzer. very effective against tanks but no turret.

Top Bottom