Awesome gift to a most worthy person!

At 101, Bill's still a class act! We're glad to have him as one of the leaders of the Ukulele Society of America. Good on Mike DaSilva for the ukulele donation. I know Bill and he will proudly perform with Mike's uke. Ric

Kudos to DaSilva and congratulations to Bill Tapia.

Thanks for sharing the video.

What a wonderful entertainer Uncle Bill is. May his tribe increase!

Just great. I would never have guessed he's 101 until i'd read it.

Sweet!

May we all still be uke-ing when/if we're 101 years old.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the link to this great video.

That really very nice and I love that, I think it is true that it really needs a special heart to give such gifts to others, It was a video that was really awesome and even it was worth to watch.

Ahnko Bill's gift...

Awesome video of an awesome gesture!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilk0MMJ5zhk
I hope I look as good as Bill when I'm half his age! :)
Aloha Ahnko Honu,
I've seen this video before, it's one that you never forget that leaves you with a good feeling.
It was a nice gesture for Mike making and giving Uncle Bill that pocket uke and Uncle Bill
graciously accepting it. For all YOu UUer's Go to YOu tube and check alot of uncle Bills vid's,
it's awesome. I found out that uncle Bill was raised across the street(In the next street from me)
but many decades from me In Liliha...Honolulu Hawaii. Not only an ukulele player but an accomplished
guitar player also. He has an awesome stage presence and very much fun...Y-tube, Bill Tapia ukulele.
Many thanks Ahnko Honu For posting, it was a delight to watch him again...MM Stan...

Top Bottom