New uke received today

thats georgous, happy new ukulele day jealous, that koaloha's koa is very very pretty cant beat those head stocks cant wait till i can afford a sceptre next year some time :rolleyes:

I just have now my new uke, a KoAloha, soprano long neck. sounds wonderful !!! nice red Koa, just lovely instrument !
Now I'm going to do a little video with ;-)

That thing looks SweeeeeeeT! Happy new uke day! Is it just my poor internet-abused eyes, or is the sound hole kinda teardrop shaped? I likey - vids please!

That thing looks SweeeeeeeT! Happy new uke day! Is it just my poor internet-abused eyes, or is the sound hole kinda teardrop shaped? I likey - vids please!
Yes soundhole is not round but like a "pick" or so... very nice !
Another pict.

Attachments

• KoAloha-face2-800-600.jpg
    KoAloha-face2-800-600.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 14

It's called a musibi sound hole. A KoAloha original.

Love the knowledge on here......

It's called a musibi sound hole. A KoAloha original.

Hey, thanks for the info - I love the sharing on this forum :). Those KoAlohas have nice detail. I also like the crown detail at the soundhole end of the fingerboard - much like on the headstock. Colours are great too.......damn I'm getting jealous lol!

Very nice. Beautiful ukulele.

Happy New Uke Day!

Congratulations!

Sweet KoAloha. Play it, abuse it, enjoy it! Wonderful product and beautiful ohana behind it.

Yes Ronnie, not just an instrument, but also a feeling, a spirit of music... ;-)
Val

I love the looks of those ukes. Fancy where others are plain, elegant and understated where others put bling. That thing is gorgeous. Congrats!

I love that uke! :iwant:

Congrats on the beautiful new uke!! I love the look of KoAlohas.

Congrats on the new KoAloha. Love those long neck sopranos. :iwant:

Top Bottom