Anybody ever buy from Docsukes.com/Harpexpress.com?

lespaul_79

Reaction score
Just curious if anybody had any good or bad experiences from them. They got the Mainland Pineapple Mohagony for $169 plus free shipping. Not sure if it comes with a gig bag.

I know it's good "karma", and very UU, to give the business to the "Mainland Mikes", but money is super tight and I've been looking for a web design job for a long time and about to foreclose on a condo.... that's been empty for 3 years. That is the long/short story.

AND I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to break this to my wife that I want..., no NEED this uke.

Sooo just curious if anybody else has bought from Docsukes.com or Harpexpress.com? Mahalo.

Just curious if anybody had any good or bad experiences from them. They got the Mainland Pineapple Mohagony for $169 plus free shipping. Not sure if it comes with a gig bag.

I know it's good "karma", and very UU, to give the business to the "Mainland Mikes", but money is super tight and I've been looking for a web design job for a long time and about to foreclose on a condo.... that's been empty for 3 years. That is the long/short story.

AND I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to break this to my wife that I want..., no NEED this uke.

Sooo just curious if anybody else has bought from Docsukes.com or Harpexpress.com? Mahalo.

I ordered a ukulele from them almost a year ago. I have never received the uke, never had responses to my e-mails, even though I have received their e-mail newsletters a couple of times. I requested the order status... nothing. They never billed me, but I had two confirmations on the order initially.

I don't, as a consequence, recommend them.

I ordered a ukulele from them almost a year ago. I have never received the uke, never had responses to my e-mails, even though I have received their e-mail newsletters a couple of times. I requested the order status... nothing. They never billed me, but I had two confirmations on the order initially.

I don't, as a consequence, recommend them.

wow...they that sucks

Top Bottom