The waiting is the hardest part!

haole

Reaction score
Actually, getting lectured by my girlfriend about how I'm irresponsible with my money is the hardest part.

But I had to jump on this! My first tenor, and my first KoAloha. :D MGM's shipping it tomorrow! Vids and pics will accompany it.

It's an older one (2002), with a unique bridge that looks like a cross between the usual KoAloha crown and the smiley Kanile'a bridge with pins.

!BbgM+)!Bmk~$(KGrHqMH-DcEqw2h-WdLBKwT(7GOIw~~_12.JPG

!BbgM-pg!mk~$(KGrHqEH-DMEqtIdSigNBKwT(3EKW!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Koaloha-Tenor-U...bdb&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262#ht_3272wt_1138

Thats a sweet one. I was looking at that before I bought the Scepter. Congrats on the new uke.

Jack

congrats, looks really classy. :iwant:

Wow some nice KoAlohas being picked up lately. Congrats! That's a beautiful ukulele and great price for a nice tenor much less a KoAloha tenor.

I was watching that as well. Great price. Let us know how you like it once it arrives. Congrats.

IS that a round sound hole? I like it! ;)

mate totally can relate, ive got another few weeks till my kanile'a comes in, arrrghh its so frustrating, espically when you got no uke and theres so many good songs u wanna learn, i feel the pain. Nice uke though, gonna be stoaked with it

Actually, getting lectured by my girlfriend about how I'm irresponsible with my money is the hardest part.

But I had to jump on this! My first tenor, and my first KoAloha. :D MGM's shipping it tomorrow! Vids and pics will accompany it.

It's an older one (2002), with a unique bridge that looks like a cross between the usual KoAloha crown and the smiley Kanile'a bridge with pins.

!BbgM+)!Bmk~$(KGrHqMH-DcEqw2h-WdLBKwT(7GOIw~~_12.JPG

!BbgM-pg!mk~$(KGrHqEH-DMEqtIdSigNBKwT(3EKW!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Koaloha-Tenor-U...bdb&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262#ht_3272wt_1138

Spending money on an uke...bad.
Buying a Coach bag...good. lol

GREAT uke! GREAT choice!

Very NICE!! Lucky...I have a soprano Kamaka, a Lanikai concert...I just need a Tenor...next! Will save for one soon. Enjoy your Uke and make someone smile when you play it!!

Really sweet looking Koaloha. The bridge pins look sweet on the crown bridge. Too bad they don't offer that anymore. Can't wait to see some vids.

Gorgeous! I longed for a Koaloha uke for a while, but I think I'm better off with a bunch of mid range ones instead lol. That way I can have more ukes for less money! Yay for UAS :p

I was going to say.. "pin bridges" Then I realized that you said it's an older one. haha, I thought KoAloha quit that pretty quick. And now they're stopping the crown bridge? oh well... demand still exceeds supply, so they can do whatever they want I suppose. I'll still buy them :D

Anyways, beautiful ukulele.

Thanks, everyone! :D

I bet it is going to sound great. Gotta love the older ukes. The bridge is unique looking. I wonder how long after that bridge did they go to the crown bridge?

MGM said that there were only 5 or 6 made with that bridge, so it was pretty short-lived.

Ahnko Honu: From that angle it looks round, but from others it looks more like the musubi soundhole. Leading me to believe that it's somewhere in between.

Could this be KoAloha's missing link? :eek:

Top Bottom