Anyone from Pittsburgh?

DERRF

Reaction score
I haven't met a single other uke player in Pittsburgh. It would be so great to get a band together.

Hey DERRF, I'm on the east side of Pittsburgh. I don't think I'm band material, but I play the uke a little. I am still a beginner, but i can hack my way through a couple of songs. It would be cool to jam some time. I have a buddy who plays the Baritone, I just fixed it up for him, he may be interested too.
PM if you want to meet up.

Well i live in New Castle just north of PA and me and I got a friend of mine to start playing and we were gonna do some shows and I had to back out due to family problems. :/ and im moving to kentucky in the summer so you guys will be alone again. :(

hey i tried to pm some of you because i didnt kno how active this thread was. anyhome me and another member on here are trying to get a jam session within the next week or 2 so it would be awsome if some of you wold come to it. im basically beginner myself, i play guitqr so i think im learning fast, but anyhow expierence does not need apply, i mean its just to have fun right

So. . . we'll meet at Kiva Han in Oakland somewhere between 6 and 7 on the 15th of Jan? Sounds like a plan to me. Anyone that can make it is welcome. For those of you who don't know, it's at Forbes and South Craig across from the Scaife Gallery/Carnegie museum.

Top Bottom