Dexter

DERRF

Reaction score
Who else is just in love with this series? I just caught the first episode of season 4... It just keeps getting better.

Who else is just in love with this series? I just caught the first episode of season 4... It just keeps getting better.

myself and my flatmates are addicted. Even the apocalypse won't stop us from seeing the next episode... and John Lithgow... awesome!!!

I absolutely love this show! And it is one of the few times when I actually think a show or movie is better than the books.

John Lithgow just keeps getting scarier and scarier... Tonight's episode was fantastic, this season is just going swimmingly. :)

dexter%20john%20lithgow.jpg

John Lithgow just keeps getting scarier and scarier... Tonight's episode was fantastic, this season is just going swimmingly. :)
Yes! Especially the last bathtub scene. Oh man.

Yes! Especially the last bathtub scene. Oh man.

YES. God. And the face he made when he saw Dexter holding his sister's ashes as he ran up to choke him... My heart dropped. That will give me nightmares.

We have low end cable so we only see cable series when they come out on DVD. We just finished season one. I love it - in a creepy, sick, serial killer sort of way.

We've been watching it on DVD also. Great series. I'm anxious to see the new season.
--G

MAN the finale just blew my mind! nuts I can't wait to see what the next season has in store.

Yup, it was some of the best TV I've seen in a while. The next season will be very interesting, as Michael C. Hall (the actor who portrays Dexter) is currently recovering from treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He may seem a little more gaunt

Okay, so I've finally caught up after spending the last month or so watching the entire series.

And let me just say... season four's finale... ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I am super sad now.

(My favorite secondary character is Masuka. He's ridiculous.)

Top Bottom