Hockey starts TONIGHT!!!! :D

I like hockey but really don't pay to much attention until Football is over. Maybe this year I will try to keep up better. Hopefully I can make it to a Caps game. GO CAPS!!!

Wonder if the Rangers or Devils are playing when we are in NYC....

Can't wait! The offseason feels so long when your team doesn't make the playoffs. Time for the Sabres to rectify that this year!

I love hockey and looking forward to a new season. Go Wings!

No we don't. And I know it won't be coming to Toronto anytime soon. Oh well, it's o.k to dream.

Well, you do have all the retired rings in the HHOF in Toronto plus a couple Olympic medals. I really want to take my son to see the HHOF when he gets a bit older.

Okay, so I am gearing up to referee a college game and a couple high school games this weekend and next weekend I'll be doing about 10 midget games for a three day tournament. Here's the kicker. Bobby Hull is coming for two days of the tournament and if I can find someone to do one of my games then I can slip out and have dinner with him. If anyone is going to be around Southern Indiana next weekend be sure to stop in and say Hi to Bobby and heckle the refs.

Last edited:
fights r the best part by far!

I'm a little late to this party....

Any of you watchin how the Rookies and our new Goalie is doin??????

GO AVS

so far this seson I've been to the

Blues-preseason
Kings-preseason
Sharks
Hurricanes
Red Wings (suck)

I'm a little late to this party....

Any of you watchin how the Rookies and our new Goalie is doin??????

GO AVS

so far this seson I've been to the

Blues-preseason
Kings-preseason
Sharks
Hurricanes
Red Wings (suck)

Avs are off to a great start. Craig Anderson is a good goalie who apparently got better when he got away from the Panthers! I remember him when he played here in the AHL a few years back.

I'm also loving the start that my Sabres are off to. This is going to be a good season.

Top Bottom